Executive Director - Shari Sherman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Services – See Job description below
224 W. Main Ste 203
Boonville, IN 47601
The Warrick County Chamber of Commerce is seeking an individual to fill the position of Members Service Coordinator. Individuals interested in this part-time position are asked to send a resume to the Chamber at P.O. Box 377, Boonville, IN 47601 no later than September 5th .
Position Title: Member Services Coordinator
Position Reports to and is supervised by: Executive Director
Position Description Summary
Under the direction of the Executive Director, Member Services Coordinator is responsible for activities for members of the Warrick County Chamber of Commerce (Chamber).
- Major focus on recruitment of new Chamber members, maintain existing members to meet budgetary needs of Chamber
- Works with staff/volunteers and members to ensure meeting, networking, and training opportunities are available to and attended by Chamber members
- Assist Chamber staff with fundraising events to meet budgetary requirements of Chamber
- Serves as representative of the Chamber at events as needed
- Works in conjunction with other staff members/volunteers to maintain member database, a contact database, a database of the Warrick County businesses, and a database of potential members.
- Provide input and assist in publishing a monthly Chamber E-newsletter for all members.
- Works with staff and volunteers to implement and carry out other assigned duties.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong proven Sales / Member Services experience required
- Proven Computer knowledge includes:
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Social Media including Facebook, Twitter
- Database Management experience helpful
- Event planning, fund raising experience helpful
- Sit / Stand: Extended periods
- Verbal: Communicate in groups and one on one
- Cognitive: Ability to think in abstract, problem solve, remember, make decisions, instruct, coordinate, evaluate, and organize.
- Handicap Accessibility: Job may require access to some areas that are not handicap accessible.
- Lifting: Lift and Carry up to 25 pounds.
- Agility: Be able to reach tight spaces such as behind furniture, under desks/counters.
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel to and from events and throughout member area is required. Access to own transportation is required.
Schedule of Hours
Position will work an average 20 hours per week. Some Chamber events may require evening and or weekend work. A generally consistent schedule will be determined in consultation with Executive Director.
Salary Range for Member Services Coordinator ranges from $12.00 to $15.00 per hour.
The Warrick County Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization and provides limited benefits.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) provided based on Personal Policy Manual. PT position pro-rated based on hours scheduled/worked.
- The Chamber provides opportunity to “bank” a limited number of PTO hours for emergency future needs once all other PTO used.
- Paid holidays are off prorated based on work schedule.
- Mileage is reimbursed based on Federal Mileage Allowance.
Send resume & references to:
Warrick County Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 377
Boonville, IN 47601
or email - email@example.com